INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the regarding modification of the «Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información» (LSSICE) stablished by the Royal Decree 13/2012, it is of obligation to get the express consent of the user of every website that use dispensable cookies, before the user navigates them.
¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by the Web servers to storage and recover information about their visitors, as well as to offer the correct functioning of the website.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND THE EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent by the user are the analitical cookies and the advertising and affiliation cookies, being excepted the technical nature and the those that necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
¿WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES EXISTS?
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website ,platform or application and the use of their different options or services that exist in it, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, acces prohibited acces parts, remember elements of an order, carry out the purchase of an order, register or participate in an event, use elements security while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks. They include customization cookies, which are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as: eg, the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that allow the responsible for them to monitor and analyze of the behaviour of the website users to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the intervention of the activity of the web sites, application or platforms and for making browsing profiles of the users for the said sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce upgrades according to the analysis of the data of the uses of each user of the service.
- Advertising cookies: son aquellas que permiten la gestión, de la forma más eficaz posible, de los espacios publicitarios que, en su caso, el editor haya incluido en una página web, aplicación o plataforma desde la que presta el servicio solicitado en base a criterios como el contenido editado o la frecuencia en la que se muestran los anuncios.
These are cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provide the requested service. More information at: http://www.lssi.gob.es/Paginas/politica-cookies.aspx and Guide on the use of AEPD cookies.
- Social cookies: These cookies are established by the social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliated cookies: These cookies allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
These cookies do a monitoring of the visits from other websites, which the website stabilish a affliation contract.
- Security cookies: These cookies store encrypted information to prevent the data stored on them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties. They are used only on HTTPS connections.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY:
- Own cookies: These cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD:
- Sesison cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistents cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
TELECOMUNICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS PROFESIONALES, S.L is responsible for the processing of personal data of the Interested Party and informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided::
- Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimation of the treatment: for legitimate interest of the person in charge: technical cookies; and by consent of the interested party: behavioral advertising cookies and analytical cookies.
- Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
- Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw the consent in any moment.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- Contact details to exercise your rights:
TELECOMUNICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS PROFESIONALES, S.L with CIF B11044732
site in P.I. CORTIJO REAL C/ NUEVA Nº 18 -. 11.206 -. ALGECIRAS -.- CÁDIZ -.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
|Delete cookies from the device
|Cookies that are already on a device can be removed by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
|For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
|Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES IN MOST COMMON BROWSERS:
- Select the Tools icon.
- Click in Settings.
- Click in Advanced Options.
- In the «Privacy» section, click in Content settings.
- Delete cookies: Click in «Cookies and other site data» …
- Not allow to storage cookies.
- Click in Delete navigation data (clear Cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here:
Internet Explorer. Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet settings.
- Click the «Delete…» button in the browser history section.
- Select only the options for «Temporary Internet files» and «Cookies».
- Click «Delete».
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here:
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
- Select Firefox | Browser History | Clear recent history.
- Next to «Details», click in the down direction arrow.
- Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session logins.
- Using the «Time interval to delete» in the drop-down menu, select All.
- Click Delete now.
- Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section availabe in Tools > Settings > Privacy.
For more information about about Mozilla Firefor click here:
Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari icon > Edit > Restore Safari.
- Select the following checkboxes: Delete browser history, Delete all web sites data.
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here:
Settings – Advanced – Cookies. Las opciones de cookies controlan el modo en que Opera los maneja y, por lo tanto, su aceptación o rechazo. The cookies settings control how Opera manage them and,
Para más información sobre Opera pulsa aquí:
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
REVISION DATE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY : JUNE 2022